Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dance Like Nobody's Watching


La Dulce Happy Necklace and Bracelet


Just a random shoot that was taken long time ago. I've been quite busy with college stuffs lately. And I feel a little bit stressful finding and applying intern to my dream company. The fact is... I still don't know which company I'd love to work with in the future. I don't know if my dream company will accept me or not. *sigh*
 Hope everything will be alright and my internship will goes well too :')

Anyway, sorry for abandoning this blog for  a long time! Will be posting new post about INDONESIA FASHION WEEK 2014 soon. Please bear with me and kindly wait for the next post :D


Have a nice day!


Fifi Kusuma

5 comments:

  1. that's a cute tee! looking forward to your IFW 2014 recap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute :) I like your necklace.


    Elayne
    artrospective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blouse:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    www.mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for viewing and reading my blog :)
I really appreciate it! So much :D


Kisses,
@dulcefifiyau

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...